The new convalidation inventory is now complete and ready for use!
This inventory is not simply a “tack on section,” but a full inventory designed for couples who have been civilly married. Topical areas covered are:
- Marriage as a Sacrament
- Recreation, Friendships, Habits & Boundaries
- Family of Origin Issues
- Communication & Conflict Resolution
- Catholic Identity
- Intimacy & Sexuality
- Catholic Parenting
- Vocation & Careers
- Special Sections for Ecumenical Marriage, Second Marriage and Blended Families
The Convalidation Facilitator Guide pages include in-depth catechetical teaching points, additional references to scripture, and quotes from the Couple’s Workbook. Moreover, these materials carry a Nihili Obstat and Imprimatur.
All materials available in Spanish.
The materials can be ordered online via your parish profile or by calling 320-252-4721.
The inventory is available in both online and paper/pencil versions. The cost of the materials are as follows:
- Inventory Booklet: $3.50 each
- Couples Workbooks: $6.00 each
- Facilitator Guide pages and tabs (designed to fit in the back of an existing Facilitator Guide):
- $10 English pages
- $15 Bilingual pages
The cost for the scoring is the same as the Premarital Inventory ($8)