The conceptualization, creation, and writing of the Fully Engaged materials is a collaborative endeavor of many people:
Most Reverend John F. Kinney, Bishop Emeritus of the Diocese of Saint Cloud, for initiating and supporting this project.
Christine Codden, Director of Fully Engaged, Director of the Office of Marriage and Family for 32 years (retired 2019), Director for the Diocese of Saint Cloud, MN, consultant to the U.S. Bishop’s Committee on Laity, Marriage, Family Life, and Youth and president emeritus of the National Association of Catholic Family Ministers (NACFLM), who spearheaded and served as content advisor and editor.
Advisory Board for Content and Implementation:
- Monica Beumer, Psy.D., L.P.
- Fr. Thomas Knoblach, Ph.D.
- Fr. Steven Binsfeld, M.Div.
- Rich Codden
- Fr. Robert Rolfes, J.C.L.
- Fr. Marvin Enneking, J.C.L
- Deacon Richard Scheierl, M.Div.
- Norm and Judy Hansen
- Deacon Vernon Schmitz, M.Div.
- Thomas Klecker, MSW, L.P.
- Theresa Wyburn, J.C.L.
Jim and Maureen Otremba have been married since 1995. They have both been stay-at-home parents (part-time) since 1999.
- Jim is the owner of the Center for Family Counseling, Inc. in St. Cloud, MN where he provides Christian counseling. Jim also provides Catholic coaching through www.coachinginchrist.com. He holds a Master of Divinity degree from St. John’s University and a Master’s in Applied Psychology from St. Cloud State University. He is a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker in Minnesota.
- Maureen is the Pastoral Minister at Sacred Heart Church in Sauk Rapids, MN, where she, Jim, and their three children are members. She holds a Master’s in Theology from St. John’s University and has an extensive background in teaching, offering workshops and adult faith formation opportunities. Jim and Maureen served on the three-year task force for St. Cloud Bishop John F. Kinney’s pastoral letter, Marriage in Christ: The Sacrament of Faithful, Lifelong Love (1999). Over the last decade they have enjoyed offering many workshops for married couples, deacons and their wives, and other groups. For more information, go to: www.eucharisticmarriage.com
Fr. Thomas Knoblach, Ph.D. Fr. Knoblach graduated from St. Mary’s College in Winona in 1983 and studied at the North American College and Angelicum University in Rome. He was ordained on June 13, 1987 for the Diocese of St. Cloud. He returned to graduate studies in Houston (M.A. in Philosophy, 1994) and St. Louis (Ph.D. in Health Care Ethics, 2003). In addition to his parish work, Fr. Tom is the Consultant for Healthcare Ethics for the Diocese of St. Cloud. He also serves on several committees and boards on issues related to theology and ethics.
Christine Codden Director of Fully Engaged, Director of the Office of Marriage and Family for the Diocese of Saint Cloud, MN for 32 years (retired 2019), consultant to the U.S. Bishop’s Committee on Laity, Marriage, Family Life, and Youth and president emeritus of the National Association of Catholic Family Ministers (NACFLM).
Layout and Design:
Barbara Simon-Johnson, Saint Cloud Diocesan Office of Communication
Tim Welch, Saint Cloud Diocesan Office of Catholic Education Ministries