Diocesan/Parish Training/Webinar opportunities for clergy, staff & mentor couples:
- Clergy: Special meetings or webinars are available to address the unique nuisances in the Fully Engaged Program, instruction on how to use the Fully Engaged Pre-Marital and Convalidation inventories and accompanying materials and ideas on using Fully Engaged program with their engaged and mentor couples. (Approximately 90 minutes)
- Experienced Mentor Couples and staff: For those experienced using another inventory, this training or webinar addresses the differences in using Fully Engaged, instruction on how to use the Fully Engaged Pre-Marital and Convalidation inventories and accompanying materials, recommendations for homework for the engaged couple while going through the process, and ideas on how to stay engaged with couples after their wedding. (Approximately 3 to 3 ½ hours)
- New Mentor Couples, staff and clergy: For those who have not had experience in another inventory, this training or webinar is designed to form participants in sharing the beauty of the Sacrament of Marriage. It also includes:
- Instruction on how to use the Fully Engaged Pre-Marital and Convalidation inventories and accompanying materials
- Addresses the roles and responsibilities of Facilitators to teach the faith, providing official Catholic Church teachings,
- Practical details on working with engaged couples, addressing concerns in a pastoral approach,
- And ideas on how to stay engaged with couples after their wedding.
- (Approximately 6 hours)
- DVD Training: Also available is the full training on DVD. Cost of the DVDs are $25 each (English or Spanish) (6 hours). To order, go to your parish home page, Order Materials or call or email us at (320) 258-7611 or [email protected]
- Train-the-Trainer Training: For couples or staff who have completed the Fully Engaged Inventory with at least three (3) engaged couples, a Train-the-Trainer Training is available. A Training Manual, which includes a flash drive with the PowerPoint slides is required. Cost for Training Manual is $20 each (English) and $25 each (Bilingual English/Spanish)
- For training in your diocese or parish, the cost is the trainers travel and lodging expenses.
- For webinar training, there is no cost. We use the Go-To-Meeting platform.
- To schedule a training or webinar for your diocese or parish, contact Jill Svihel at (320) 258-7611 or email [email protected]